0006 - Do you have everything you need to get started?
These are essential things you need to take the online course:
- You have a basic grasp of the use of ARES Commander, AutoCAD, or any similar CAD program that works with the DWG format.
- Your computer or mobile device has Internet access.
- You have downloaded and installed ARES Commander on your personal computer.
- You have downloaded and installed the ARES Touch app on your mobile device(s).
- You have created a free Graebert account.
- If you do not have a paid license, you have activated the 30-day trial version of ARES Trinity.
- You have a way to take notes.
- You have reviewed your student account and verified that your first and last name are spelled correctly, as they will appear that way on your certificate.
These items are recommended, but are not necessary to complete the course:
- You have at least one free account on Google Drive or another cloud storage service (Box, Dropbox, etc).
- You have created a second email account (with Gmail, for example).